Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support the Factory SCM Manager in ensuring implementation and adherence to SCM strategies, processes, and follow-up in the factories to ensure material availability, delivery performance, and cost competitiveness. Coordinate/support a short and medium-term compliant, resilient, and sustainable sourcing strategy for the assigned categories, to meet targets on total cost of ownership, quality, and reliability of supplies. Negotiate contracts and service level agreements in line with factory expectations to deliver price, lead time and Terms & Conditions information and control its usage in the local ERP systems. Align with Supply Quality and Development team on Supplier Management activities. Collaborate with factories and BU/GPG/HUB stakeholders to support the undertakings and project implementation.
- Sourcing Activities: For assigned categories/spends, to assess, analyze supplier data/market information and define the category strategy in line with business needs and company procedures and regulations. Align on the strategy with key stakeholders and communicate on a regular base. Execute and deliver on agreed strategy deployment actions and follow-up on responsible functions and other stakeholders. Coordinate with key stakeholders to deliver the HUB category targets for KPIs with focus on cost, quality and timely delivery. Regularly review the balance of demand vs supply for critical materials. Take measures to secure supply vs demand and anticipate related to changes or non-repetitive/new requirements. coordinate with Supply Quality & Development team in their undertaking for new supplier development, supplier issue resolution/hot topics. Support in liaison to Planning & Fulfillment team in the ERP data management under SCM responsibility: i.e., supplier contact details, allocation plan, prices, lead time, MOQ, Incoterms, payment terms. Support the Factory SCM on other assigned tasks.
- Negotiation and Contracting: Collect detailed factory requirements. Run tender/order specific RFx and negotiations where applicable. Negotiate spend for selected suppliers. Allocate volume. Sign and monitor Contracts, Frame agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Bidding and Order Execution: Support for material price and Terms & Conditions control throughout the value chain (from tender, ERP master data and oversees invoices control rules (tolerances, etc.). Measure gaps tender/actuals investigate root causes and take adequate corrective/preventive measures. Support tender material costing and run tender-specific negotiations where applicable.
- Factory Processes: Act promptly on assigned issues escalated according to the escalation matrix. Support on analysis and reporting tasks.
- Supplier Management: Support Supply Quality Management on company and contractors’ qualifications processes on assigned suppliers, perform risk assessment, and join the audit team when required. Support Supplier Performance Evaluations (SPE) on assigned tasks. Work on improving assigned supplier performance measurement and improvement tasks. Support assigned claim management to maximize compensation to the company and escalate as necessary.
- Projects: Support Factory SCM in material cost-cutting and risk mitigation projects. Support SCM-related local activities for R&D, New Product Introduction, and product cost improvement projects. Support technology transfer projects and other agreed improvement measures. Support make-or-buy studies and run SCM implementation. Work closely with other functions to initiate, promote and support projects execution in order to bring value on total cost of ownership, risk mitigation, quality, cash, lead time, material availability.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in Economics/Foreign Trade/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain management function.
- Good knowledge of customs regulation, legal, contractual and commercial terms.
- Strong cost and technical analytical skills (cost breakdown, value chain, total cost of ownership, etc.).
Self-starter and high initiatives.
- Good management skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in a team