Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Sourcing and evaluate suppliers.
Planning and implementing to choose the right source with criteria such as cost, quantity, quality, time, location and strategic in long-term cooperation with suppliers.
1. Analyze and negotiate effective prices, optimize costs:
- Analysis of BOM, price list received from sales department.
- Provide a suitable sourcing plan for each BOM
- Research and find suitable suppliers in the market that can supply the products (Electronic components)
- Work directly with vendor to negotiate, achieve the optimal price.
2. Establish and build relationships with suppliers, periodically evaluate suppliers.
- Search, develop supplier network based on profiles, reference sources, organize meetings with senior positions, audit quantity and quality of goods,...
- Evaluate and control the supplier network periodically
- Build relationships with suppliers
- Build a sourcing system
- Build processing steps and work on quotation with suppliers.
3. Building input quotation system of products and services with the best cost, quality, and schedule.
- Learn and have deep knowledge project information from relevant departments including Sale, FAE,...
- Get the company's preferential price from the Sales/Marketing team
- Store prices and information on the company internal system.
4. Adjust and update information about price, source of purchase, lead-time,... on the system
- Receive BOM price and deadline information on the system
- Discuss with relevant departments if there is a change in product code, quantity, manufacturer during sourcing.
- Update quotes to the system within the specified time
- Change supplier information, price, quantity and related information on the system if there is a change from the supplier or the quotation expires.
5. Coordinate with other departments to handle issues related to cost, source, product quality, complaints and claims.
- Receive problem information from other departments
- Provide comments and plans for timely handling.
- Work with suppliers to handle or minimize damage to the company.
- Report to superiors/managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from university majoring in Economics or Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office skills, especially Excel, and related software.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in purchasing, sourcing.
- Experience in the field of electronic components is preferred.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE
- Skills to search and analyze information
- Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Able to work independently and teamwork.
- Fluency in English
- Careful, sensitive, delicate and honest.