Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead in reviewing performance and accessing capability and degrees of motivation of suppliers to improve their performance and develop / maintain / grow relationships with key suppliers
• Manage strategic sourcing events, negotiate supply agreements and contracts.
• Participate in regional / global sourcing activities for incumbent categories.
• CMS system usage for contract management. Review and monitor contract performance to ensure effective. implementation and compliance with contractual obligations and deal with changes and variances in contracts.
• Work together with Global SEAHK, Swire team, CEPG and Country cross-functional teams to develop supply strategies / scorecard.
• Category daily operation management and optimization
• Other job requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong analytical, negotiation, contracting, good communication in English (verbal & written).
• Results oriented.
• Strong Collaborative Skills, Positive Attitude, High Energy, proactive.
• Team orientation spirit and focus.
• Time management.
• SAP Knowledge.
• Integrity, Dynamic, Adapt to change, Grow Behavior orientation
• Proven ability to influence stakeholders to comply with appropriate Procurement practices
• Proficiency in MS office