What We Can Offer
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the Spa and Wellness department, including the operations of the pool and gym. Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
- Implements creative initiatives in integrating Spa & Wellness programs with hotel operations and communicate upselling opportunities to all colleagues to aid in the promotion and maximise revenue generation.
- Review in trend products, services and promotions to develop new Spa & Wellness concepts so as to provide the ‘Best-In-Class” wellness experiences for our guests.
- Review financial data and prepare budget forecasting, sales planning and management reports. Monitor and control payrolls, inventory supplies and departmental expenditure to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Ensures strict compliance to all policies and standard operating procedures set by the hotel and Corporate office.
- Monitor and analyse guest feedbacks from the various platforms (e.g. comment card, TripAdvisor, online reviews) and provide strategic direction for a continuous rating improvement.
- Build and maintain strong guest relationships by periodically checking in on their experiences, gathering feedbacks to improve on operation and service experience. Ensuring that all complaints are handled with utmost professionalism and proper follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Handling complaints and resolving service ‘Glitches’, keep a record of all feedbacks under the appropriate system. Ensures that the issues are resolved in a timely manner to guests’ satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong key relations with external partners and retail vendors to ensure good business networking and sales opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- At least 5-15 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry
- Spa therapy knowledge is an advantage
- Experienced in budget development and financial analysis.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office and Internet)
- Strong communication skills in both English and local language is of advantage
- Excellent leadership/management skills; ability to sell concepts ad ideas to management, peers and colleagues, demonstrates success in revenue achievement and expense management.