What We Can Offer
- Promotes all hotel and spa packages
- Works efficiently with hotel’s marketing and communications in all aspects of spa and hotel promotions as required
- Administers and implements staff training in all aspects of the spa operations
- Establishes professional business relationship with all vendors and developments of all product inventories
- Responsible for driving financial performance of the Spa, developing annual budget, analyzing actual performance
- Minimum of two-year experience in management or supervisory position in a spa or related field.
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office, Opera system, and Micros is recommended ability to handle cash effectively and accurately with basic accounting
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.