Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure the custom and foreign trade activities are operated in compliance within BASF supply chain operational processes.
• Provide advice/consultation to business units (local/regional), C&FT (regional/global/other country platforms), and other external stakeholders (customers, customs agents etc.). in terms of tariff classifications, HS codes, customs valuation etc.
• Optimize the duty benefits and value creating via Free trade agreement, tariff concession programs and bonded activities in compliance manner.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
Import and Export Customs
• Monitor the import and export customs declaration activities, in considering prohibitions and restrictions and customs procedures.
• Manage refunds and reconcile customs duties owed.
Customs Preferences and Rules of Origin
• Manage the calculation of the preferential origin, the creation of the related declarations and its distribution as required.
• Support the preparation of import / export licenses and documents required by authorities and customers.
Customs Broker Management
• Oversee the operations of customs brokers. Provide functional requirements for tender.
• Ensure the brokers to follow BASF compliance standards in performing the import export declaration activities.
• Engage with service providers to obtain market intelligences and service price relating to international trade.
• Coordinate with Hub Customs team in the classification of Country tariff and advance ruling application with authorities.
• Optimize Master Data workflow integrated with FTCC (Foreign Trade Classification Cockpit)
• Interact with all stakeholders involved on tariff classification to guarantee the correct application of customs.
General Customs Activities
• Respond to and manage audit activities.
• Provide information required by competent authorities.
• Advise and train internal partners about all operational foreign trade aspects.
• Undertake activities to proactively enhance savings through optimize Free trade agreement, duty drawback.
• Support projects initiative related to Custom and foreign trade areas.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 4 years’ relevant experience in MNCs with international operations.
• Experiences in service provider management and custom classification.
• Experiences in Chemical industry is advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of custom and foreign trade.
• Good English and computer skills (Excel & PowerPoint).
• Required Competencies: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement.