Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role uses auditing skills to review sales data and detect errors relating on the sales activities in the Sales Team.
This role works under the guidance of the Department Manager to ensure that the Company’s sales procedures and controls are adequate, operating properly and in compliance with firm policies and regulatory standards. A "control" is a set of instructions that top management establishes to limit risks of loss due to error, fraud, cash theft or sales accounting malfunction. A control is adequate if it clearly tells employees involved in sales processes how to perform tasks and report control problems. An effective sales control finds appropriate solutions to internal problems.
This role ensures determining the areas of problem or opportunities and recommending the plan of action to improve the sales performance.
The Sales Audit conducts the checks below,
1. This role ensures the training programs are checked to make sure the training contents facilitates and increases the efficiency of the sales staff.
2. This role checks the Sales Procedure followed to facilitate the sales. The discounts or any other promotion scheme offered to the customer should be in line with the Company’s profit objective. Thus, the Sales Audit Specialist compares the ideal Sales Procedure as written on the paper with the actual operations performed by the Company.
3. This role checks the quality of the after sales sevices offered once when the product was sold or at times when the problems were encountered. The repurchase of the product solely depends on the after sales service offered by the Company.Thus, this role analyses the performance of the Company in terms of its services and give the recommendations for the improvement, if any.
This role, the Sales Audit involves the analysis of the entire sales process starting from the sales objectives set for the ultimate sales done by the company’s sales staff.
-Plan, organize and carry out internal sales audit work on the activities and performance of the Sales Team, scheduling audit reviews for the Sales Team.
-Report to Department Manager on the findings and their impact on policies/procedures and activities of the Sales Team.
-Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed.
-Prepare and present reports (verbal and written) that reflect the audit results, in a professional, clear and concise manner.
-Conduct follow up audits and monitor remedial actions through to completion.
-Operate audit software and computer systems efficiently and effectively.
-Identify market risks and opportunities to improve and make recommendations to help manage and control such risks and support the Company’s approach to continuous improvement.
-Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding: rules, regulations, best practices, tool, techniques and performance standards.
-Collaborate with others in the Best Practice team sharing useful information, knowledge and expertise.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Highly numerate and analytical, able to summarise and assimilate information to understand issues and support good decision making
• Have the experience and gravitas to work with and be able to challenge strong individuals and teams and to influence senior management for competing priorities
• Determined approach to get to the root cause of issues and make evidence-based recommendations, with a professional curiosity and a drive to get things right
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving, strategic business thinking, analytical skills, project management and time management skills
• Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
• Process oriented and having eye for details
• Computer literate
• Excellent written and oral English, would be added advantage
• Previous Sales Audit/ Sales experience in a FMCG Company, would be added advantage
• Can start work immediately (preferred)