What We Can Offer
Reports to: Senior Supervisor/ Supervisor /Associate Manager DA
Sales management responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality and highly professional services for functions of DA such as: Check AML, agent movements (promotion, demotion, termination, transfer…), reports/contests/tax/payments… for assigned channels/Partners.
- Compensation & Incentives Planning (receive & review contests)
- AD, PD, DT, DS, DC, CS & Agency Force of all distribution channels to support sales (receive requests to process, issue reports, answer queries relating to assigned tasks)
- IT to request for developing & UAT system to support DA daily activities: code generation, agency movements, calculation of commission, KPIs, incentives, validations, tax, payment of all distribution channels, partners
- FIN to process payment to all distribution channels
- Legal/Actuary to review contract/Process/compensation with partners
- Internal/External Audit: supply all document & samples which they require
- Developing skillful, Business rules, compensations for channels, professional Distribution Admin with various and effective training and coaching
- Activity management
- Deliver all channel’ s Compensation related tasks, both routine and ad-hoc to meet multi-requirements on timely manner
- Builds up new, automates and enhances current calculating access tools, including reports, contests, payments… to ensure timely and accurate results
Key Result Area:
- Include the measure(s) used to assess the achievement of the respective areas of responsibility.
- Complete assigned tasks independently, timely, accurately, effectively & efficiently
- Accurate & timely process for code generation, agent movements/Contests/tax/payment calculation/ reports - provided to management & sale force of assigned channel
• University Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business Administration or IT/technical related
• Compensation/reports related experience in Multi-national life insurance companies: at least 2 years
• Administration process and procedure in Multi-national companies as a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Access
• Good at Mathematics
• Analytical and strong problem-solving abilities
• Good Communication and presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English
• Work organization skill
• Teamwork spirit.
Appendix : Mercer Job Evaluation Factors
1. Impact: The nature of the job’s influence on the organization and the breadth and depth of the job’s contribution.
2. Communication: The type of communication skills required by the job, the purpose of communication and the audience with which the job communicates.
3. Innovation: The level of problem solving and design development that the job requires and the nature of the problems the job typically encounters.
4. Knowledge: The nature of technical (and/ or organizational) skills and knowledge required by a job, people management requirements and geographical context.
5. Risk The nature of mental and physical risk associated with the job and the conditions in which the job operates.