Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role of a learning and development specialist includes conducting needs assessments, designing training programs, developing instructional materials, delivering training sessions, and evaluating the results of training programs.
1. Learning & Development role
• Assessing/analyzing the organization’s needs (through surveys, interviews, and focus groups)
• Creating goals and objectives for the training program
• Developing and delivering training programs - creating materials, conducting workshops, and providing one-on-one coaching to make sure that the training is engaging and relevant to the needs of the employees.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs (through surveys, interviews, and data analysis) to identify areas that were successful and areas that need improvement.
• Creating and maintaining learning materials (books, manuals, articles, videos, and eLearning courses).
• Keeping up with industry trends to identify new approaches to training and organizational development.
• Managing eLearning content in E-learning system.
• Aware of changes in the workforce that may impact on the organization’s training needs.
• Researching new training methods to recommend the best methods to the organization.
• Creating flexible learning interventions– creating different versions of the same program or course.
• Be responsible for managing budgets of the training program to ensure that the program is cost-effective and aligns with the organization’s goals.
2. Goal setting & Performance Management
• Coordinating with the BOD, Managers, and employees to ensure the goal setting and appraisal process take place as given timeline.
• Following up and making reports periodically to ensure the progress is made at one time.
3. Support HR activities and Company events.
4. Other HR tasks assigned by HoHR time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-5 years’ experience in the delivery of learning and development programs.
• Work with stakeholders to understand key business drivers, identify performance gaps and develop effective trainings to build all skill levels.
• Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of employees, including frontline team members through executive leadership.
• Be able to do multi-tasks and work independently.
* Skills required:
• Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Excellent time management skills (prioritizing and follow-up
• Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written
• Detailed and careful person