What We Can Offer
SPM Team Operator is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Berth Master and SPM Team Leader.
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
* Works at Jetty and SPM area and is in constant communication with the Berth Master / SPM Team Leader directly and/or by radio in tanker mooring / unmooring operation, crude oil unloading and related works.
* Work with outsourcing company staffs to perform tanker mooring / unmooring operation, crude oil unloading and related works in accordance with direction of the berth master and SPM team leader.
* Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice.
* Collect samples of various streams and delivers them to the laboratory.
* Patrol and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist.
* Responsible for arranging maintenance work in cooperation with maintenance outsourcing company.
* Receive fire fighting training based on fire fighting training program preparing for emergency.
2. Work Experience: Min 2 year
3. Specialty/Qualification: University in marine science, marine technology or equivalent, especially in SPM as normal operation, commissioning, startup and shutdown.
4. Skills :
- Moderate marine science, marine technology knowledge
- Proficient skills of connecting/disconnecting floating hoses, using mechanic tools
- Be in good shape, no color blind, no seasick, able to work irregular hours on board at 35km offshore with a certain degree of risk
- Communication skills in offshore and interpersonal skills
- English skills IELTS 3.0
5. Competency :
* Common: Challenge; Decision-making, Judgment; Planning, Creativity; Negotiation; Development others
* In particular: Achievement orientation; Inter-personnel; Professional skill, Knowledge