What We Can Offer
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
Within Ernst & Young’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) practice, we are currently seeking staff to participate in exciting multiple client engagement teams and other related activities.
With professional consultants, validated methodologies and practical experiences, our services assist clients in digital evidence identification, preservation, collection, acquisition, analysis of electronically stored information (ESI) to identify information relevant to the facts and circumstances of the investigation and/or hard copy information relevant to any litigation support.
The candidate will obtain and analyze electronically stored information in response to regulatory, fact-finding or legal demand in the scope of Forensic works. The candidate will also assist enterprise clients to build forensic compliant environment and enhance their forensic ability.
The successful candidate will also utilize their knowledge and expertise to contribute to the Forensic project activities; gather and analyze of electronic operational, technical and transactional data for proactive-review and investigation purposes to help detect potential frauds and uncover relevant evidences;
- Collaborate with other members of the team to plan the works,
- Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions,
- Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, SQL, etc.
- Ensure high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of works status, and managing performance,
- Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes,
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the works and client service issues, and communicate this information to the team through written correspondence and verbal presentations,
- Demonstrate and apply project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Vietnamese citizen;
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS/Computer Science/Computing/Software Engineering... with strong academic credentials;
- Strong independent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.