Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage and take responsibility for the job.
- Receive purchase request from the departments, negotiate prices, release orders to suppliers
- Follow up delivery schedule.
- Implement importing and exporting goods.
- Make payment request for suppliers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
+ Female/ Male
+ University graduation, degree in economics, foreign trade, commerce, finance.
+ Having experience in purchasing in manufacturing companies would be an advantage.
+ Fluent in English (both verbal and writing, know Japanese is an advantage).
+ Being good at computer knowledge and skills ( MS Word, excel, Power point)
+ Strong communication and interpersonal skills
+ Confidentiality, initiative, reliability
+ Carefulness, honesty and able to work under high pressure
+ The employees can go to work after passing the recruitment round
+ When entering to the company, the employees shall be signed the two-month probation contract with the company. If the employees pass the probation time, the employees shall be signed the first 12-month definite labor contract with the company.
+ Negotiated salary. Beside the basic salary, the employees shall receive other allowances regulated by the company.
+ Working time: 48 hours/ week. The rest time is regulated by the Laws and the company
+ Deliver full PPE as job requirement
+ Salary increment, bonus and other benefits as the company’s regulation.
+ Social, medical and unemployment insurance contribution
Interested candidates should submit their:
+ CV (This is the form required by Laws)
+ Copies of university diploma and academic transcript
+ Health check certificate
+ Application letter and CV in English (mentioned the position you applied)
+ Copy of identification
+ Birth certificate
+ Residence certificate (Form 07)
+ Confirmation paper from your hometown
+ 2 recent photos of 4x6 (taken no more than 6 months)
Via e-mail of the Company’s Human Resources Section or to address of the company at Plot A9, Thang Long Industrial Park II, Lieu Xa Commune, Yen My District, Hung Yen no later than Mar 31st, 2023
- Forced, bonded (including debt bondage) or indentured labor, involuntary prison labor, slavery or trafficking of persons shall not to be used in the company.
- Candidates do not have to pay any fees when recruiting in the company
- Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
- Early applied CV will be preferred
- Recruitment schedule: After collecting your CVs, the company shall contact with applicants via telephone.