Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Design full mould die concept / structure in order to meet product requirement & production machine
(Die layout, parting line, gate, insert, slider, lifter, draft angle, ejector pin, cooling line…) 3D/2D
• Select right material, shrinkage…, to ensure product quality & die long life.
• Design detail mould die part & break down to DWG for tooling process
• Apply new technology to make new mould (CPS, hot runner, double injection, overmold …)
• Apply improvement from production feedback to new mold
• Work with supplier on DFM & finalize design review
2. New mold build up & quality verification
• New molds build up planning. Work with tooling processing team to build up new tool
• Co-operate with moulding process engineer to trial & analyse issue to find out cause & solve problem of new moulds
• New mold readiness for mass production
3. Continue improvement
• Continue improvement for quality up, productivity up by apply new technology to current mould die
• Improving activities to improve ability & performance of Mould die & machine
• Co-operate with holding process engineer to analyse issued of part and finding method to improvement spare part long life, extend die long life
• To modify & design change for mould to able run expandable die, apply new technology for current die
3. Support supplier to design & trial new mould
4. Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
5. Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
• 7S & KAIZEN
• Environmental Health Safety
• EICC & Social Responsibility
• Protection of company assets
6. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
PREFERRED: • Mechanical or Mechatronic
REQUIRED: • At least 3 years experiences in manufacturing plastic mold companies.
• Have ability to design injection molding
PREFERRED: • And having work experience in manufacture company which are producing Plastic mold
(have experience with mold for electronic component is advantage)
• Have experience with tooling processing is advantage