What We Can Offer
Responsible for identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities by maintaining strong business
relationships with existing clients and finding potential clients; maximize the profits of the company; stay
on top of trends related to the industry.
Key Results Areas:
1. Customer Management
Manage the relationship at various levels in the clients – building client relationships.
Preparing presentations and regularly attend customers meetings.
Resolve/Coordinate customer complaints effectively
- identify the problems accurately and providing timely solutions
Conduct customers’ assessments and analyses to ensure strategic focus is in the right place.
Prepare customer visit report.
Understanding the requirements of the clients & positioning an appropriate solution.
2. Business Development
Obtain requirements of clients and use this information to create business development strategies
customized to the customer.
- studying customer base of products or services – identify potential customers
- developing campaigns to help build a company’s profile or its brand image
- creating proposals with recommendations based on market demand
- effectively strategizing to create new businesses and customers on a continuous basis
- monitor competitor’s offering, prices and sales
Provide INEOS Styrolution’s one-stop products that best suit customers’ planning
Identify potential customers
3. Credit Management
Co-ordinate with credit control to make appropriate credit recommendations.
Recommend customer to use INEOS Styrolution approved banks for opening Letter of Credit.
Be responsible for payment collections.
Minimize company risk and also assess the creditworthiness of prospective customer
2. Working Experience: Minimum 3 years in Plastic Industry
3. Technical and Professional Knowledge:
o Good understanding on plastic market and manufacturing industry
o Knowledge of Plastic Products, Sales & Marketing of plastic
o Good presentation and technical writing skills, sales skills,
negotiation skills and advanced computer knowledge
o Credit Management
4. Language Skill Required: English, Vietnamese. Chinese speaking is a plus.