Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our Construction Engineering practice collaborates with developers, contractors, designers, fabricators and erectors efficiently and effectively to move projects from initial concept to final completion through early involvement in the design process, for projects of all types, sizes and levels of complexity.
We have an opportunity for an entry level Steel Connection Design Engineer to join our Construction Engineering Practice. As part of the Construction Engineering practice candidates for the Steel Connection Design Engineer position will be exposed to medium to large size steel projects such as cultural buildings, office buildings, health care and research facilities, stadiums and arenas.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel connections.
• Coordination of design and detail work with in-house engineering staff in the US.
• Coordination of design and detail work with Tekla modelers, as well as other design professionals in the US.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering.
• Knowledge or ability to use and learn US based design codes.
• Knowledge of Tekla Structures preferred.
• Excellent English communication skills required, verbal and written.
• Professional license preferred.
• Strong sense of teamwork and passion for technical excellence.
We offer an excellent benefits package including insurance and income tax, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.