What We Can Offer
• Report to Principal and Director of Education.
• Oversee, develop and design SIS STEM curriculum and school best practices for delivery of STEM curriculum.
• Work closely with SIS Director of Education, Supervisory Principal, SIS school leadership team / academic team in Vietnam and support strategic STEM curriculum direction for SIS schools.
• Research into current STEM curriculum and its teaching practices to support the development of the education programme for KinderWorld.
• Be responsible for research, development and testing of new STEM curriculum and teaching methods.
• Design a complete and comprehensive STEM curriculum framework, ensure STEM curriculum is up-to-date to support the delivery, quality and operational efficiency of the STEM curriculum in schools.
• Plan, advise and coordinate education technology systems / platforms / equipment / resources that will give our schools a competitive edge as compared to competitor schools.
• Carry out comprehensive regular audit of the STEM curriculum delivery in schools for review of student performance and academic standards.
• Teach / instruct students on STEM where applicable.
• Work with teachers and school staff to model effective teaching through use of technology, design of lesson plans and other online tools.
• Observe, evaluate and apply the use of technology to support instruction by observing STEM teachers conducting their STEM lessons throughout the year.
• Provide pedagogy training for teachers to build consistent STEM teaching practices.
• Make recommendations for improvement of staff teaching quality and performance.
• Plan and design staff development training to support teacher’s growth in STEM.
• Facilitate the launch of any STEM curriculum innovation initiatives within the KinderWorld Group and ensure the highest quality in delivering those initiatives.
• Collaborate with local and international universities / organizations on instructionally linked student activities and projects.
• Work collaboratively with diverse school community to promote STEM awareness and engagement through targeted partnerships and activities.
• Able to troubleshoot and devise targeted / ad hoc solutions and respond to new developments in STEM.
• Provide regular feedback to Management and Director of Education on STEM educational matters including changes to STEM curriculum, teaching methods, initiatives in education and training areas, new education development and trends.
• Support the development and implementation of company initiatives.
• Expected to travel when required.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience as a faculty- STEM and Robotics.
• Experience in developing and running STEM curriculum for K-12 students is a big plus
• Experience in International school is prefer.
• English Proficiency both Writing and Speaking.