Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Stock Allocation Control: Manager and control stock allocaiotn by sales locations, control stock transfer.
3. Stock in-coming planning and control continue supply from suppliers: sales Demand forecast and stock in-coming plan forecast communication to suppliers.
4. Processe purchasing orders as required tracks orders and investigates problem: Ensure accurates purchase record and order timely.
5. Check and comfirm record of stock purchases and stock balance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. 2-3 years experiences related stock management, preferably supervisory role
3. Knowledge in any ERP system, good skill with microsoft excel
4. Analytical mindset, problem solving skill and attention to detail
5. Good communication and leadership skill
6. Fluent English communication.