Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Sao Lưu & Khôi Phục Dữ Liệu
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
The Storage & Backup Engineer role provides technical support and management of Data Centre Services and its customer’s storage and backup infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot Enterprise storage or backup incidents, problems and issues
• Creating and performing authorized changes to customer environments, attending CABs where necessary
• Experience with Monitoring, Automation and Service provider ticketing toolsets (SCOM, ServiceNow, Remedy, Network monitoring)
• Perform detailed root cause analysis as necessary
• Demonstrate proper incident management response related to mission critical enterprise storage or backup infrastructure problems
• Provide third/fourth level escalation support within DCS Customer base for Enterprise Storage and Backup Incidents
• Participate on technology updates and maintaining reliable core infrastructure by ensuring that software & hardware are updated to supported and secure levels
• Adhere to all company policies and processes as communicated by line management in accordance with corporate ISO accreditation levels.
• Working on fixed shift pattern in line with European support working hours (VN14:00 - 22:00 estimated)
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Strong background with Storage and Backup Technologies
• Working knowledge of core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
• Minimum 3 years’ experience providing support to enterprise level clients
• Appropriate certifications or experience in core technology platforms
o 2 or more Storage Technologies
o 2 or more Backup Technologies
o 1 or more SAN Technologies
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with a variety of SAN, NAS, and tape technologies:
o HP 3PAR / EVA / MSA Storage Platforms
o IBM SVC / V-Series Storage Platforms
o EMC VNX
o NetApp FAS
o Storage Area Networks (Brocade/Cisco/Qlogic)
o IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)
o HP Data Protector
o IBM / HP / Quantum Tape Libraries
o Experience administration LINUX, Solaris,Oracle databases, Exadata, ODA,ZFS
o Experience with VMWare (ESX, ESXi, VCenter)
• Ability to troubleshoot as part of a team for complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
• Knowledge of data protection concepts and systems, with the ability to implement those principles
• Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery concepts and methods of action
• Ability to provision Backup, SAN, NAS, DAS, and scale out storage systems
• Proven ability to troubleshoot SAN Performance issues
• Review capacity and system performance data, predicting trends and potential issues
• Good English communications skills, both oral and written. Ideally, experience of working for an international company with travel to and from Vietnam
• Customer facing experience as you will be working with technical, process and customer facing documentation.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
• Experience of working in a multi-client solutions provider
• Technical knowledge of MS Directory Services, Exchange, VMWare and core infrastructure technologies, backed with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers
• ITIL knowledge/accreditation specialising around operational Incident/Problem and change management.
Sound interesting? Contact us for more information and we will be happy to share the vision and the goal with you. SCC will be recruiting for a number technical roles in Ho Chi Minh City for our new operation. If you feel you have some or all of the skills listed above, please contact us for more information on our exciting opportunities.
Great things happen when we work together
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Qui mô công ty: 5.000-9.999
We are SCC plc, Europe’s leading privately owned IT services organisation, with presence in the UK, France, Spain and Romania. As part of our planned strategic growth and expansion, we are forming an SCC company in Vietnam to support our European customers. Website: http://www.scc.com
As part of the SCC Services organisation, SCC Vietnam will provide software development and testing for the core applications used in our delivery model. In addition, SCC Vietnam will play a key role in the delivery of Managed and Data Centre services to our customers in the area of Server, Storage and Network support and management.
Working closely with the existing technical and operational teams in the UK and Romania, SCC Vietnam will be providing 24/7 support for critical systems in customer environments across Europe.
SCC will provide an induction for these roles which may involve time in the United Kingdom. This would involve 2-3 weeks working with the existing team at our Headquarters in England. We would provide flights, accommodation and facilities for your training and induction in the UK, all you need to do is have plenty of enthusiasm for a new challenge and be able to fulfil the criteria for a visa.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Senior Physical Design Engineer and Above (8 Positions)
Renesas Design Vietnam Co., Ltd.
SAP Roles and Authorization
KDDI Vietnam Corporation – HCMC Branch
SCC ( Specialist Computer Centres) Ltd.
Công Ty TNHH DIGI-TEXX
IT System and Network Administrator
Gbc Engineers Vietnam LLC
Local and Regional Business Driver
Precio Fishbone Vietnam Ltd. Co.
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Marketing & Dự Báo (Học Tại Hà Nội)
Không phải thi đầu vào, chỉ xét duyệt hồ sơ và phỏng vấn.
Học phí toàn khóa học chỉ có 105 Triệu.
Học ngoài giờ hành chính và cuối tuần.