Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Content production: You are able to be creative to tell great stories of people and products, from behind the scenes to field tests.
- Creation and maintenance of the annual content distribution schedule: you will actively participate in the dissemination of our content, in the right place, at the right time and at the best value for money.
- Development and moderation of sports communities: from the bench of existing web networks (social networks, forums, websites) external to the constitution of a database of Decathlon players (internal), you will highlight sport, its major events you (trade & events) and its practitioners by interacting with them in a personalized way.
- Source and manage external service providers (agencies / graphic designers/ developers/ routing company) participating in the development of campaigns
- Build, and Animate the annual schedule events and the communication strategy with the store team to drive traffic to the store with respect to the budgetary commitments and national communication frame
- You manage & execute all communication channels connecting with the store (FB, Google, Instagram, flyers, banners, posters….)
- Define the editorial content of each communication action, animate the creation of content
- Design content + video making
- Measure and optimize campaign performance (KPI reporting, Return on Investment)
- Take care of the documents & submission process for the Industry & Trade Department of HCMC
** WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Monthly performance bonus and 13th salary
- Annual Salary review in March
- 18 annual leaves
- Social Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law annual health check
- Phone and sports practice allowance
- Several training courses to increase your competence with great opportunities for career development.
- Attractive staff discount for all purchases in Decathlon stores
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You are an extrovert and enjoy gathering people
- You are comfortable with public speaking
- You are creative and skillful with some of the following software (Mailchimp, Photoshop, Illustrator... )
- You are passionate about your sport and practice it regularly.
- You are dynamic and have a high sense of responsibility
- You have a good capacity for the organization
- You have a sense of service and team spirit.
- You are flexible and ready to work during the weekend (5 days per week) and take another day off instead
- You speak Vietnamese & English fluently
- You are fresh or under 2 years of working experience