Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To assist the Workshop Manager in warehouse and distribution operation issues
• To implement and manage inventory management system
• Work closely with the Procurement to ensure that the inventory is always correct and meets the requirements of the Company and customers.
• Monitor inventory and forecast upcoming demands
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized and materials are stored safety and meet requirements
• Check the schedule of receipt, delivery and prepare the necessary documents.
• Track the shelf life of inventory
• Issue materials according to the requirements
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation
• Supervise the physical inventory and conduct monthly stock statement report
• Manage tools/equipment of company.
• Do annual stock count and make reports
• Perform other related duties as required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Team work, Communication, Management,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good in English communication skill
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Salaries is reviewed & adjusted annually.
- Annual leave: 15 days/ year
- Healthcare insurance
- A long term career at a Professional and Dynamic working environment.