Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. To ensure an effective replenishment and complete orders in line with the company guidelines.
2. To demonstrate understanding of commercial tools to be able to support the Store Director/ Store Manager.
3. To drive sales to improve store performance and to support the Country Manager to reach Sales target.
4. To be aware of what is new in the delivery, what is expected on the next one and to manage the product available in the shop floor and stockroom accordingly.
5. Responsible for the stockrooms organization.
6. Responsible for Zara Online storage in store and its organization.
7. To guarantee visual merchandising standards across the store.
8. To be responsible for the RFID and it’s devices.
9. To manage and oversee the complete of delivery process across the assigned sections and to react to unexpected circumstances when necessary.
10. To participate in the planning and manage the process of the stock take and sales preparation.
11. To support the Store Director/ Store Manager in completing the Security Checklist and the General Services Guide and to ensure that all security procedures are followed in the store.
12. To support the Store Director/ Store Manager to comply with the Health & Safety policy and responsibilities.
13. To deliver exceptional customer service and drive the team to ensure that minimums are maintained across the store.
14. To be responsible for the training of the delivery and stockroom teams.
15. To prepare monthly rotas, daily planners and holidays according to business needs.
16. To coordinate the Management Meetings and encourage staff participation.
17. To be involved in the recruitment process in the store.
18. To support the Store Director/ Store Manager in implementing the Company policies & effective hours management.
Health and Safety
19. Ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an incident happens.
20. Be aware of the risks employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
21. To know who the appointed First Aiders are in the store and to understand and promote the role of Health & Safety Champion.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in Visual Commercial Merchandising
• Bachelor degree / Post graduate degree in any field
• Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation
• Advanced English skills
• Proven ability to maximize profitability & drive sales
• Forward planning skills, strong organizational & time management skills
• Oriented to achieve or exceed goals
• Flexibility and problem solving ability
• Has initiate to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive
• Proactive communication
• Ability to lead by example, motivate & develop staff
• Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
• PC skills (MS Office, basic level)
• Critical data analysis