Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Improve efficiency or store operation and execution.
• Understand and able to report sales or other issues on each floor and staff.
• Allocate staff and shift control based on Store Staff's working schedule and manage Store Staff attendance.
• Prepare a training plan and train new members.
• Manage Store's Safety and Security, Risk Matter report system in case of accidents, incidents and disaster.
• Crisis management
• Analyze data and set a planning strategy for the store.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Well-understand in MUJI philosophy and passionate in incorporating it into everyday work.
• Individual who enjoys teamwork, eager to improve and feel rewarded by making other people happy.
• Have leadership skills, be a good listener with smooth communication to cooperate between departments and train new staff, as well as sharing knowledge.
• Have practical and logical thinking with data/numerical values as a base.
• Having VMD (Visual Merchandiser) Skill is preferable
• Business level English (TOIEC 700 or equivalent).
• PC skills