Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Receive the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness;
• Consolidate the data for budget presentation and also provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations;
• Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget;
• Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period;
• Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year;
• Arrange facilities for relevant management meetings as required;
• Other tasks assigned by line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 1 year of experience in same role;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all internal & external relevant persons to persuade and influence others;
• Experience in business administration and process management;
• Report writing, proven analytical & conflict resolution skills;
• Ability to read and understand Financial Statements;
• Ability to plan, coordinate and consolidate multiple operating budgets;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
• Dynamic, hard-working, high responsibilities and willing to learn.