Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Execute budgeting policies and procedures for departments and the entire company.
• Prepare the appropriate templates for the budget by all concerned departments.
• Ensure no calculation errors by reviewing the budget model continuously and update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment.
• Comply approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process.
• Act as an advisor to department managers and well coordinate with in formulating their budget submissions.
• Receive the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy, and completeness.
• Consolidate the data for budget presentation and provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
• Suggest suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department(s).
• Submit budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in according with the approved policy.
• Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested. Monitor the budget through the year.
• Analyze financial information (e.g., revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
• Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and inform management of potential problem areas.
• Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period. Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year.
• Make the necessary update of the plan according to any material changes in the business or regulations which may affect forecast.
* BUSINESS OPERATION
• Be responsible for quality assurance of management meetings and relevant reports.
• Ensure business and operation of entire company & each department well understood.
• Ensure all requests for support from all departments received and resolved with best effort.
• Coordinate with Accounting & Financing department for a healthy financial status.
• Propose changes needed to eliminate elements that impede the increase of profitability, productivity, employee retention, customer metrics, etc. which may affect to company goal.
• Engage and take responsibility in process of changes which have certain affect to company operation & business.
• Research and analyze the external environment (Politics, Economy, Social, Technology, Innovation, Demographics, Geo-environment, Energy, etc.) to show Mega Trend (where Vietnam goes).
• Ensure all activities are compliant with standard reporting requirements and audits.
• Promote a zero-tolerance for violations of compliance policy & standard procedure.
• Be flexible with the working patterns as when required.
• Undertake any training provided by the company. Support any business change for the profit of the company.
• Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years of progressively responsible experience in same role
* We value:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all internal & external relevant persons to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and consolidate multiple operating budgets.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports..
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections to develop feasibility studies.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
• Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques..
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
• Well-developed problem solving and decision-making abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application, and SAP