Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Strategic Planning Manager plays a critical role being responsible for the strategic planning for the METUB Brand Partnership, focusing on researching, structuring existing services and developing new services to ensure product-market fit.
• With the support from members of the cross-functional team and working directly with the Account Director, the Planning Manager is expected to generate market insights to develop and deliver continuous product innovation, strategy, planner team operations including training, coaching and delivering daily plans.
***Business Vision & Strategy (30%):
• Work with the Head of Brand Partnership and other head of departments to understand Metub’s ecosystem and establish METUB Brand Partnership positioning, aligned with the company‘s overall vision.
• Provide market standards of the brand's budget allocation, agency position to pack existing services into qualified solutions, and make improvements in terms of human resources, services to deliver the best solution to the market.
***Business Execution: (50%):
• Meet clients with the business development team, understand clients’ needs, evaluate clients’ potential and give sufficient solutions.
• In charge of planning and monitoring the actual outcome, continuously improving solution.
• Project management: Manage planning team and follow account team from briefing to deal closing. Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
***Human resources management and development: (20%):
• Together with the HR team attract, motivate and retain potential employees and employees across all levels within the planning team and Brand service team. Develop and coach employees to identify gaps in their competencies and build development plans.
• Manage HR performance and propose critical action within the scope of planning.
• Other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Similar experience (Planning Lead, Marketing Manager) in Media Agency/MNC (preferably 3 years+)
• Working experience in Digital/Influencer Marketing is a plus
***Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent planning skills (marketing strategy, service packing, how to evaluate the performance and adjustment)
• Experience with marketing strategies and Influencer evaluation
• Excellent leadership
• Strategic thinker with a touch of creative
• Good command of English
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Interest in digital and Influencer industry is a plus
• Interest in mar-tech, platform and startup is a huge plus
***SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary package
• 13th month salary
• Performance bonus
• Bonus on holidays and special occasions
• Team-building and company trips: usually 2 times/year
• Opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic and young environment with principal
• Business being high-growth and trendy digital marketing, media and entertainment