Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking a highly motivated strategy analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for providing a wide range of market intel, research evidence and customer insights to reduce risks and generate actionable recommendations based on assessments of markets, clients, and competitors, both existing and potential.
** Key responsibilities
• Perform market analyses of a wide variety of industries, technologies, and companies.
• Create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
• Support the development and implementation of GTM and RTM strategies for CME Solar's distributed energy and other energy solutions offering, including market segmentation, targeting, positioning, and messaging.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
• Support development of business plans and financial models to support strategic initiatives and investment decisions.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, and industry experts to stay informed about emerging trends and best practices.
• Analyze data and conduct research to provide insights and recommendations on key business issues, such as pricing, product development, and customer engagement.
• Drive the execution of strategic initiatives, including identifying and mitigating
potential risks, monitoring progress, and providing regular updates to senior leadership.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proficient in writing and verbal communication in Vietnamese and English.
2. Related experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or related field.
• Experience in a similar role in growth strategy, market intelligence, business development, or/and similar industries is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills, including experience with financial modeling and data analysis.
• Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for sustainability and renewable energy, with a desire to make a positive impact on the environment and society.
• Experience in the energy, technology, B2B and B2C technology solution industry is a plus.
3. Additional Notes
• Working and living in HCMC, Vietnam.
• Travel less than 10%.
• Opportunity to work with a passionate and experienced team dedicated to improving sustainability and energy solutions to society.
• Exposure to a diverse range of strategic initiatives and projects in the sustainability industry.
• Opportunity to work closely with leadership to drive company growth and success.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.