What We Can Offer
Our goal is to revolutionize the omni-channel shopping experience in Vietnam and set the standards for how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency and product personalization. We also offer technology solution to help established businesses enhance their existing loyalty programs with access to a broad, diversified portfolio of brands and rewards.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work with CEO on developing overall strategy for the business. Liaise with different functions as well as merchant’s teams to get alignment on strategy;
- Support Head of Merchant in designing merchant strategy by merchant segments;
- Continuously articulate, update and refine company growth drivers and key resourcing and capabilities to achieve targets;
- Lead development and roll out of management dashboards and reports with actionable insights for decision making. Provide periodic reporting on key performance areas and KPIs.
- Identify merchant’s needs and propose solutions to add value to merchant through TAPTAP platform. Develop business model for the partnership and identify commercial impacts;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement selected merchant partnership ideas. Analyze results, measure success, and iterate if necessary;
- Serve as consultant to merchants participating on TAPTAP platform, supporting them to optimize their benefits from the platform.
- Experience in strategy roles for digital and software company is a strong plus;
- Logical and strategic thinker, with use of data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding;
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities. Ability to work autonomously and take ownership;
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures;
- Effective cross-functional collaborator and communication to achieve company or project objectives.