What We Can Offer
Our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within SaT include Transactions and Corporate Finance, EY-Parthenon, International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS).
Strategy and Transactions – EY Parthenon Senior
Your key responsibilities
• Participate in strategy and restructuring advisory projects
• Carry out preliminary financial statement and business performance analysis
• Draft out proposals, engagement letters, teasers, information memoranda
• Perform market research and other research on target companies and industries
• Develop integrated financial models if necessary
• Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings
• Interact with clients, potential investors and other key stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with business-related majors (finance, accounting, economics, business administration…) from reputable universities abroad in English-speaking countries, especially from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand; or from reputable universities in Vietnam
• Work experience (at least 3 years) in management consulting / corporate finance / audit or any similar field at Big 4 and/or multinational companies, foreign companies based in Vietnam, international organizations, big domestic corporations
• MBA degree and professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, FRM would be key advantages
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Vietnamese
• Ability to work effectively with other team members and experience in leading small to medium-sized teams, project management experience is a plus
• Proficiency in office software suites, especially PowerPoint and Excel for finance
What we offer
Join our Transaction Strategy and Execution Services team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.