Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: General Manager (Architect Design)/ Structural Manager
2. Working Location: HCMC-HN Company Office or any sites as assigned by the company
3. Role Overview:
• Design, review and coordinate structural works as per Client’s request throughout the project’s stage: Tender, Concept Design, Basic Design, Detail Design, As-Built Drawings;
• Continuously update, following up with the Design Work’s relevant Legal Requirements, Regulations, Standards…;
• Liaise with KDA, Architect, Clients and other sections including Contract, Quantity, M&E, Project team, QA-QC, Site Engineering, Sub-Contractors, Consultants… to find solution & accomplish design works as the most perfect as per Client’s requirements;
• Report to Chief Architect/Structural Manager for work progress and outstanding issues to agree on solutions;
• Conduct the tender works at structural part.
• Other duties assigned by Chief Architect/Structural Manager including the assignment going to check at project site from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Age: below 40.
• More than 5 years of experience at the same position;
• Have been working for Design & Build company and Japan working style are priority.
• Bachelor degree in construction engineering or relevant Certificate;
• At least 5 years of experience in the same position;
• Having ability to use proficiently applications as following: Revit, AutoCAD, Etab, Safe, Sap, Plaxis;
• Good command of spoken and written English, especially English in construction;
• Having skill of sketch in order to transfer information to relevant sections to execute the works at a fastest time;
• Having ability to manage time and fulfill the assigned works exactly to meet the required deadline strictly.
• Having Structural Design Professional Practicing Certificate are priority.