What We Can Offer
VinUniversity is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Student Admissions Officer who is passionate about higher education and building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country.
The Student Admissions Officer will undertake administrative processes to handle the admission of students, and manage the school’s central admission systems at VinUniversity. The Student Admissions Officer will work closely with the admission team and other departments such as Marketing, to provide highest standard of customer relations at all times, including students and their parents.
The Student Admissions Officer is also responsible for the attractions of VinUniversity to future students and parents, as a world-class standard university.
The Student Admissions Officer must have strong creative, professional writing skills and technology skills to create social initiatives, admission campaign, advertisings that grow our brand as an international standard university. You will be a continuous learner, following and absorbing the insights of social media, and the admission process of academic worlds and incorporating best practices into the University admission strategy to successfully/strategically attract many students, especially the top talents...
• Provide excellent consulting and customer service to 500 – 1000 qualified leads.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining the school’s central admissions systems, policies and procedures.
• Undertake administrative processes to handle the admission of students.
• Attend to admissions enquiries.
• Provide school tour information, including information packs to potential parents
• Follow up with the families that have visited the campus
• Handle all relevant documentation on students’ applications and admissions.
• Update students’ database and provide relevant reports as and when required.
• Ensure office environment is both functional and welcoming to prospective parents and students.
• Maintain the highest standard of customer relations at all times.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
• Other administrative works related to admissions, budgeting, office management, and student on-boarding process.
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent understanding of recruiting and staffing processes and strategies and all related legal regulations
• Ability to research the labor and competitive markets, analyze trends, and formulate strategic advice for leaders
• Excellent oral communication skills and can quickly build rapport; writes clearly and compellingly, and is able to adjust tone, content, and form as appropriate
• Must have the ability to interact and converse well with expatriate parents, teachers and students.
• Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Must be self-starter, pro-active and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must be computer literate and experience in database management systems is an added advantage.
• Strong motivational and communication skills with good command of spoken & written English
• Possess a pleasant and matured attitude and well groomed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate must possess minimum a Bachelor Degree, preferred in Communications, Public Relations or its equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with an Educational institution in a similar or related field(s) or proven track record of relevant work experience demonstrating practical and theoretical knowledge of student admissions.
• Strong plus for candidates with oversea-study background or who demonstrate a -solid understanding of international colleges & universities.
English is the language of teaching and communication at VinUniversity. For this role, the candidate need to have an excellent written and verbal communication skill in English. The minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 6.5 (or equivalent).