Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At VinUniversity, our mission is to create the first world-class student affairs office in Vietnam with an aim to provide the best experience to our students and the parents.
We are seeking a Student Affairs Officer, who will support the College’s student life programs, including residence life, student life in counseling services, and the support of all special student populations including, but not limited to, multicultural, international, minority and LGBTQA+.
The Officer will play a key role in building a strong community of students, staff, and faculty by collaborating with all units of the university to ensure that a vibrant, educationally purposeful, co-curricular experience is offered and that quality services are provided to ensure student success and retention.
Student Affairs Officer will also support the Head of Student Affairs in designing the conceptual framework and delivering the best experience to the students
• Manage the development and activities of Student Council, Student Clubs and other student organizations at VinUni
• Coordinate Work – Study program at VinUni to boost the employability of our students
• Creates both official and unofficial channels for students to raise their voice and share their inputs into the development of VinUni
• Supports university-wide efforts in raising global awareness of our students by improving intercultural competence and foster global experience
• Organizes extracurricular activities of VinUni students (competitions, key events, etc)
• Organize Orientation Week for freshers every academic year
• Leads and/or supports the delivery of some strategic projects and high-profile events as per request.
• Becomes a student ambassador in university-wide projects to ensure our solutions and initiatives providing benefits and a better experience for students.
• Supports staff and faculty members in improving their interacting and engaging with students.
• Other requested tasks and projects related to students.
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge and experience in the above or related areas of responsibility;
• Ability to manage multiple work units
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Ability to build trust and keep confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to genuinely listen to others
• An outstanding customer service orientation
• A commitment to fostering diversity and student engagement.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks; high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Passionate about working with and for students,
• Desire to understand the needs of the student body
• Give equal consideration to all student perspectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in education/business/communications/public policy or other relevant fields of studies in Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences (Master’s degree or higher is preferred)
• Demonstrated understanding of higher education and diverse student populations’ needs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of student affairs theories, models, and best practices and a broad understanding of student success, student leadership, and student engagement.
• Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of, the diverse academic, social, economic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of university students.
• Proven experience in project management and event organization.
• Experience in youth development activities/projects is preferred
English is the language of teaching and communication at VinUniversity. For this role, the candidate need to have an excellent written and verbal communication skill in English. The minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic) with a score of at least 7.5 (or equivalent).