What We Can Offer
CoderSchool's primary company value is Students First. As a Class Admin, your job is to make sure all of our classes are running smoothly, every stakeholders are happy with the bootcamp. Our class health rate is the most important metric for us, because this why we exist: to prepare our students for awesome learning experience, get them ready for fulfilling jobs.
• Understand the class life cycle, well prepare for class from start to end
• Monitor and control class quality with teachers and teaching assistants
• Organize class activities to ensure high class engagement: Opening Ceremony, Career Prep, Mock Interviews, Party, Demo Day, etc
• Be the bridge between CoderSchool’s academic team and students
• Creating reports to describe classes’ status
• Manage our office space to ensure that our facilities are in the best condition for students by working with building maintenance and cleaning staff as required
• Provide administrative support for students including managing classroom supplies/stationery, student events, etc
• We are growing quickly, so you will never run out of challenges at work.
• You get to help people, who will really, really appreciate you
• Widen your network with great companies and experts in the IT industry.
• Chance to learn and improve your knowledge about technologies as well as management skills
• Attractive salary package.
• 2 times performance review.
• Flexible days off.
• International, young working environment.
• Awesome company trips, team buildings, parties, and other great activities.
*** Job Requirements:
• Would be a great plus if you had prior experience in IT / education
• Fluent in English.
• Super active and energetic
• Love helping people
• Excellent communication skills. You'll be spending a lot of time talking with students and trying to understand them & other stakeholders
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Highly proactive at work
• Highly responsible at work
• Efficient at both individual and teamwork.