Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The student Information Officer will be the first level of contact between the Academic and Student Operation Department at BUV and parents/students in order to streamline and improve our customer services. This position also supports the department with course operation and administration tasks.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Student Communication/ services:
- As a front desk officer, deal with all student/ parent queries, for example requests for confirmation letters, transcripts reissued, visa applications for international students,…. Responses are to be provided to students in a timely fashion and followed up to ensure the excellent provision of proactive and reactive student information services.
- Follow up with relevant departments to resolve student difficulties
2. Course Operations:
- Prepare, monitor, and summarise attendance registers on a daily basis.
- Follow disciplinary actions and keep track of these to report to line manager.
- Prepare updates to send to parents (attendance, disciplines, and Academic results if any).
3. Administrative tasks:
- Order Stationery for course office and faculty.
- Logistic support academic events (orientation, parent’s day, student staff liaison meetings, graduation day etc.).
- Prepare purchase requests.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 01-year experience in the area of Customer service/Consultant from a multi-national organization.
- Fluent in English and able to communicate with students and lectures entirely in English
- Be meticulous and attentive to details.
- Can react quickly and solve complex problems.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess working knowledge and is familiar with the education systems of university/ school/ learning center.
- Customer & service orientation
- Effective Communication
- Relationship building & networking
- Flexibility and cultural awareness