What We Can Offer
The SEUP Student Recruitment and Direct Marketing Manager (Da Nang) will provide leadership and manage relationships with key student engagement agencies internally and externally. The manager is responsible for developing, coordinating and managing student recruitment operations, leading direct marketing campaigns of New Initiative programs for RMIT Danang’s Campus.
• Lead and champion a collaborative and accountable work environment within which School of English & University Pathways Sales & Marketing members of the new Initiatives programs in Da Nang strive for exceeding sales targets and increasing brand awareness of New Initiative products in Da Nang.
• Develop an annual sales and marketing plan based on targets and KPIs aligned to the growth and quality strategy of The School.
• Set performance targets, service indicators and quality standards, goals, objectives and priorities for the team in Da Nang. Identify developmental needs and design, develop and implement targeted training and leadership strategies to support the continuous increase in revenue and brand awareness of New Initiative programs in Da Nang.
• Design, develop and implement annual customer service and market engagement plans to potential customers in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and as part of the School of English & University Pathways annual strategic plan.
• Articulate innovative recommendations for the continual improvement of and student accessibility to products and services offered by the School of English & University Pathways.
Information, Marketing & Event
• Oversee the marketing and promotion of SEUP products in Da Nang through regular liaison with Student Recruitment & Marketing Manager (Nationwide) and HoS.
• Oversee preparation of reports related to School of English & University Pathways business development in Da Nang including market analysis information such as competitor analysis and market gaps, demands, pricing and student experience.
Student Recruitment & Marketing
• Lead student recruitment and annual marketing campaigns of New Initiative programs in Da Nang in collaboration with the Student Recruitment and the Marketing team in other campuses to build awareness and engagement, generate leads and achieve domestic profile targets.
• Cooperate with Marketing Coordinator (Nationwide) to provide inputs on contents for online digital campaigns of New Initiatives programs in Da Nang to match with customers’ needs in Da Nang and get their high attention on our ads.
• Manage student recruitment and marketing programs, including but not limited to working with governments in Da Nang, high schools, international schools, education and training institutions, corporate clients, industry, agents and organising information sessions for the purpose of generating sales.
• Experience in managing the provision of sales and marketing and customer-centred service.
• Experience in business development, in leading, developing and managing a team, in the project management of events and functions.
• Proven ability to manage client and stakeholder relationships.
• Experience in identifying customer drivers, buying and decision making behaviour.
• Experience working in a position of responsibility for an English Language Training provider.
• Knowledge and understanding of the education market and challenges within this industry is desirable.
• Experience with developing service standards and/or service level agreements.
• Experience in successfully managing marketing and campaign strategies with significant strengths in digital marketing
• Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
• Attractive salary package from 39,520,000VND gross per month
• Meal allowance 680,000VND; Clothing allowance 416,000VND gross per month
• Private premium medical insurance
• 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
English proficiency requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard, equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a Linguaskills test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on April 07, 2021.