What We Can Offer
1. Market and promote GE’s U.S boarding Schools at nominated recruitment events in a professional manner and produce detailed reports after of event completion for the Director of Vietnam Operations.
2. Coordinate recruitment events with agents and/or other stakeholders in allocated markets as directed by the Director of Vietnam Operations.
3. Work closely with the Director of Vietnam Operations to increase our presence and brand profile in targeted markets throughout in Vietnam and other Asian countries and building strong relationships with agents/counsellors and other key stakeholders and influencers to ensure information is provided to students considering study options with GE’s U.S boarding schools.
4. Support the Director of Vietnam Operations in all recruitment activities including assisting with: follow-up and data entry of leads, agent training, stakeholder management both internal (GE staff) and external partners.
5. Coordinate partnership development activities and secure appointments with partners for visits of partner schools.
6. Provide the main supporting role and contact for agents. Assisting them with enquiries and providing them with support from application to enrolment. Liaise with Admissions on a regular basis to generate swift turnaround of offers and acceptances.
7. Coordinate both high level and informal recruitment focused delegations to GE’s schools as required.
8. Provide support for specific International Recruitment projects as required.
9. Any other duties as requested by the Director of Vietnam Operations and Management Team of International.
2. Must have at least two years of experience as an educational consultant
3. Experience in U.S high school is ad advantage
4. Good English writing and speaking skills;
5. Strong learning ability, able to quickly master all kinds of knowledge related to GE's business;
6. Good time management ability, efficient and organized;
7. Good communication skills and service awareness, patient and meticulous;
8. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork;
9. Well conducted, be honest and trustworthy;
10. Modest and studious, proactive and innovative;
11. Familiar with the operation of various office software.
Why You Should Join Our Team
GE International’s team aims to supports the pursuit of professional growth and development through a culture that encourages great employees, great attitudes, and teamwork. We offer a competitive benefits package. We are a “work-from-home” office staffed with an excellent team that supports each other and our clients by ensuring that the programs and services offered by GE International are managed effectively and at the best value.