Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare, Implement and periodically review Information and cyber security policy;
• Prepare, Implement and periodically review Information security function structure, roles and responsibility.
• Perform activities concerning information security including establishment and implementation of information security strategy, implementation of information security measures to secure the stability of electronic financial transaction, Review the information security technology sector (risk assessment).
• Review the adequacy of company rules, regulations and manuals related to information security.
• Maintenance and management of cooperation system for security work with external organizations.
• Inspection of compliance with employee information security laws
• Establishment and implementation of training plans related to information security.
• Shinhan Group information security compliance system management.
• Electronic infringement accident simulation training.
• Electronic financial infrastructure vulnerability analysis and evaluation.
• Prevention, analysis and establishment of countermeasures for information security such as infringement accidents.
• Policy Establishment and review of Information protection system technology.
• Technical management of internal information leakage control.
• Support for the operation of information security (protection) related committees and councils.
• Establish and periodically review policies and related templates for Technology Disaster Recovery and Cyber crisis management
• Other matters relating to information security.
• Operate and administrate Security Solution - SIEM for security events and incidents monitoring.
• Involve investigate, response, and handle Security Incident Management.
• Establish and execute Incident Response Scenarios.
• Management of day-to-day security operations for other Security Solutions (Antivirus solutions, DLP, WAF, Privileged Access Management, Identity Management … etc.).
• Perform and report regular check the IT security compliance requirements.
• Evaluate implementation of security products to make environment more effective and to strengthen security measures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduation from university with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking.
• Over 5 years of IT Security
• Experience in the area of IT Security, knowledge of IT security technologies (SIEM, IDM, MDM, PAM, Vulnerabilities Management, etc.).
• Experience in the area of designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging and administering Information Security Products (Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS, Load balancers, Antivirus solutions, WAF, DDOS ... etc.).
• Knowledge of Linux based systems and Windows systems, network infrastructure and network security.
• Good skills in external communication (cross-functional teams).
• Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• Fluent English skill (written and verbal) is required
• Fluent Korean skill (written and verbal) is prefered