Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with the Korea office & China office to collect the full technical package & samples, discuss new designs and materials and share with the related factories,
- Work with the pattern team & developer team of the related factories to double check the full technical package, then discuss with Korea office/ China office to close up any issue.
- Follow and manage the development of sample and commercialization processes.
- Developing or sourcing new materials for use in shoe manufacturing
- Managing development projects with Factories from the brief to box
- Reviewing designs or samples for comfort, durability, and other factors to ensure they meet standards for quality footwear.
- Update the development status to the Korea office/ China office.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Be "PROACTIVE" and be willing to take any challenge while working with other teams.
- Knowledgeable about pattern, mold and last in shoes manufacturing process.
- Knowledgeable about the shoe’s commercialization process.
- Experienced footwear development or related department in the global brand for at least 8 years up to 15 years
- Fluent verbal and written English required and Chinese or Korean will be a plus point (at least one language)
- Be able to use excel and powerpoint.
- Ability to travel to factories (outsite HCMC and Hanoi) and travel abroad (China, Korea) when required.
- Interpersonal skill is required like experience with multi-functional teams.