Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Plan and supervise for preparation and update of control plans for bodyshop, paintshop and assembly shop.
• Develop and update software for job card issues according to request from MO/PCPBA department.
• Plan and supervise for checklist preparation and update based on update of CKD Global Information System (CGIS), Preventive Information (PI), Part Quality Information (PQI) and Technical Information.
• Ensure completely finishded vehicles to be released complied with homologation regulations and Comsys system to be ready for sales.
• Support Aftersales for issues related to Vedok data
• Participate in the team for Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA) preparation and update
• Optimize CEPRA system uploading process to save time and cost
2. Reporting / communication & Quality Improvement
• Update quality reports.
• Monthly report to Vietnam Register (VR) for vehicle release and usage status of sheets for vehicle release provided from VR
• Develop and update software for job card issues according to request from MO/PCPB department.
• Participate in preparation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, work instructions complied with ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001
• Support in implementation of Q-concept and Mercedes-Benz Production System (MPS).
3. Communication, training and compliance
• Lead and coordinate the tasks of all subordinates and enhance team spirit and motivation
• Train subordinates new issues.
• Conduct training to production workers and quality inspectors for job cards and checklists implementation.
• Ensure effective implementation of Daimler Codes in QA team
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• 2-3 years of experience in automotive field, preferable in quality control
• Good English-Vietnamese; Good computer skill (MS office)
• Have ability to read drawings and related technical documents
• Have good knowledge of quality management system ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, MPS
• Good communication and explanation skills
• Have car driving licence preferred
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Qui mô công ty: 500-999
Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Ltd. (MBV) produces and sells passenger cars, minibuses, city buses and tourist buses. The MBV factory is located at Go Vap district, Ho Chi Minh city. The factory covers 105,000m2 and has a production capacity of about 4,000 vehicles per year.
With the growth of 65% in 2013, Vietnam is the No.1 fastest growing market in Asia of Mercedes-Benz. We are also in the top 100 working places in Vietnam according to the survey of Nielsen. With 19 years leading the premium automotive segment, Mercedes-Benz keeps investing for long-term development in Vietnam. The active environment, the brand pride and the career opportunities are waiting for you at Mercedes-Benz Vietnam.
Please visit MBV website at www.mercedes-benz.com.vn for further information.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Avery Dennison RBIS Vietnam
Navigos Search's Client
Công Ty TNHH Pepperl + Fuchs (việt Nam)
The Representative Office Of Specialized Bicycle Components, INC. In Ho Chi Minh City
Planning and Operations Officer
RMIT University Vietnam
Production Quality Controller for Knitwear
Supply Planning Production Leader (purchase)
Supplier Quality Engineer
Fortune Brands International Co. LLC
Process Quality Assurance Engineer
Công Ty TNHH Elentec HCM VINA
Công Ty Tương Tự
- Avery Dennison RBIS Vietnam
- Navigos Search's Client
- Công Ty TNHH Pepperl + Fuchs (việt Nam)
- The Representative Office Of Specialized Bicycle Components, INC. In Ho Chi Minh City
- RMIT University Vietnam
- Vietnamworks Client
- Decathllon Vietnam
- Fortune Brands International Co. LLC
- Hella Vietnam
- Công Ty TNHH Elentec HCM VINA
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Marketing & Dự Báo (Học Tại Hà Nội)
Không phải thi đầu vào, chỉ xét duyệt hồ sơ và phỏng vấn.
Học phí toàn khóa học chỉ có 105 Triệu.
Học ngoài giờ hành chính và cuối tuần.