What We Can Offer
* Hau Giang: one position
* Binh Duong & Binh Phuoc: one position
- Plan and manage the implementation of promotional activities in responsible area and report results of these activities;
- Plan and conduct field/farmer meeting, dealer/retailer meeting for product promotion.
- Forecast demand, get agreement with wholesalers and retailers on target volume, make selling plan, monitor progression of selling activities and sales volume, complete monthly report;
- Maintain business growth, ensure the availability of product for wholesaler, retailers and farmers;
- Regularly visit wholesalers, retailers, farmers and sale representative to understand market demands and trends on products, technology, services to support for business planning;
- Follow up competitor’s positioning and the performance of their existing products as well as the products which are under development phase.
Customer management (wholesaler / retailer level):
- Identify new wholesalers for distribution network expansion;
- Conduct dealer/retailer assessments;
- Provide prompt response regarding quality, technical applications and other related issues;
- Align with direct Manager and cooperate with relevant teams to solve customers’ issues.
- Align with credit team to make appropriate credit recommendation and follow customers to ensure timely payment.
Sale Team management:
- Organize and lead the activities of sale/promoter team at assigned geographical area;
- Guide/coach the team members related to their specific assignment e.g. products, promotion activities and selling skills.
- Ensure timely report of the team.
- Min 4 years sales experiences in related industry.
- Good concepts in selling skills and distributors-business development; good knowledge on products for plan protection, farming market.
- Basic computer skills (MS. Office). Able to communicate in English in non-complex context.
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively.