Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary responsibility of this job is to plan and supervise the scheduling of daily work assignments of all Waste/Recycling Product Collection and Management personnel. Responsible for training and developing direct reports. S/he must provide clear direction to hourly associates, contractors and vendors to ensure that First Solar’s standards are being met. Responsible for communicating objectives, systems and policies to direct reports across all shifts. Responsible for working with the appropriate departments to handle employee relations issues. Responsible for the work time management of all direct reports on both day & night shifts.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage effectively and efficiently the Centralized Waste Treatment facilities operation at DMT
• Manage an effective and efficient Centralized Waste Treatment management in term of storage, treatment, external disposal and documentation as per the legal requirement (EQA (Scheduled Waste regulation))
• Develop and implement strategies, programs and treatment processes to reduce/minimize scheduled wastes treatment and disposal cost.
• Continuously exploring available practical and economical technologies and solutions to reduce reuse and treat/manage scheduled wastes.
• Lead and manage the integration with Recycling/Wastewater/Lab team in order to leverage on each other to optimize cost, efficiency and effectiveness of the CWT and DMT operations
• Responsible to supervise the frontline plant associates on day & night shifts, including time keeping, scheduling, setting goals and discipline.
• Responsible for safety & environmental compliance of all direct reports and other associates/ contractors/vendors working in his/her operational area.
• Responsible for ensuring that all crew members are trained and actually follow all FS & local regulatory EHS policies & procedures (LOTO, confined space, waste container labeling etc.) at all times.
• Responsible for conducting routine area inspections and holding all associates accountable for strict adherence to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
• Responsible for the overall operation of the process waste management and module recycling systems during his/her operating shifts.
• Ensures that operators properly collect & manage all hazardous materials & waste streams.
• Responsible to ensure that all crew members operate plant equipment & process properly to achieve required product quality & waste stream effluent discharge standards.
• Maintain all routine operations data documents & develop new documentation/training material for any process changes.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for cost savings and continuous improvement projects.
• Interfaces with internal & external personnel to ensure that all necessary consumable items (containers, spare parts & other materials) are available in a timely manner to support plant operations.
• Demonstrate positive attitude, coach direct reports & create environment to foster team building.
• Manages the timely completion of special projects as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-5 years of operational experience in managing frontline operators in Waste management section/ High-tech manufacturing plant.
• Experience in supervising construction teams during new process plant start-up phases will be preferred.
• Experience in hazardous material handling & good knowledge of recording & reporting hazardous waste shipping to vendors
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering, preferably Chemistry/Chemical/Environmental
• Associates degree in technical discipline with 7-10 years’ experience in supervising process plant operations crews
• Strong leadership & communication skills, both written and verbal in English & Vietnamese languages
• Strong conflict resolution & team building skills
• Demonstrate proficiency with wet chemical processes.
• Wastewater treatment capabilities in manufacturing environment.
• Solid understanding of chemical compatibility & familiarity with wet chemical analyses
• Good understanding of lab practices, lab instruments and equipment.
• Proven safe handling and experience of industrial chemicals.
• Familiarity with heavy mechanical equipment (Crushers/shredders, Separation equipment, etc.)
• Strong chemical process control aptitude with troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of instrument calibration and process controls
• Proven industrial process problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Industrial equipment erection, installation, start-up, and troubleshooting experience
• Proficient user of MS Office suite software (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point & MS Project).