What We Can Offer
Advanced Supplier Development for Medium/High Risk new components for program launch, Evaluate and Approve Potential New Suppliers,. Supplier Development for problem suppliers and support resolution on current supplier issues
This position is located in Ho Chi Minh City and is responsible for the suppliers located in SEA.
- New supplier audit, assess supplier meet Whirlpool's technical & quality requirements.
- Cooperate with the sourcing team or Technical department to develop new suppliers.
- According to the APQP requirements, ensure supplier PPAP documents and samples are submitted and approved as required during the development phase.
- Responsible for supplier quality management, conduct quality audits of suppliers, and improve supplier quality level.
- Responsible for supplier quality KPIs such as PPM, CAL A, PPAP approval on time, safe launch.
- Analyze quality issues from production or incoming parts, and propose improvements and corrective & prevent actions which should be supervised through 8D report.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Analysis, GSQA & GTCA
- Global Supplier Quality Requirements
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Understanding
- Deep Knowledge on fabrication process
- Risk Management
- Customer Quality
- Strong Statistical Knowledge
- Capacity Analysis
- Product/Component Knowledge
- Six Sigma Knowledge
- Good English ability
- Good Communications (Written and Verbal)
- Preferred Background Education
- Engineering (Electronics/Industrial, Mechanical, etc)
- Quality Systems Knowledge and Bilingual
- Manufacturing process experience