Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal Senior Supplier Management Specialist/Manager, reported directly to the Business Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
* Find new suppliers, conduct audit on suppliers for initial evaluation and onboarding new suppliers.
* Communicate with sales team and assign drawings for optimization.
* Monitor and track the production status to realize on-time delivery.
* Discuss and resolve issues with suppliers and sales team if any problem happen during the manufacturing process.
* Provide necessary feedback to suppliers for their further growth and improvement actions.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree/Master in Engineering, Mechanical or related discipline, combined with at least 5 years experience in sourcing new suppliers, audit, supplier management.
Good knowledge in Project management + negotiation skill + expertise in manufacturing industry (especially metal process).
Fast learner, problem solving. Candidates from Sheet Metal processing/Plastic/Machining are highly preferred.
Good in English and Vietnamese. Open for candidates in Northern and Southern Vietnam.
* Attractive package, rewards + allowance.
* Salary review: twice a year.
* Premium Health care insurance.
* Paid leave.
* Hybrid working.
* Training programs.
* Oversea company trip, Oversears training trip.
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc