Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage Supplier Qualification
- Manage resource in new product development (only when it is necessary).
- Manage Production Assurance (Pre-shipment Inspection/Process audit) and Problem Solving (CAP)
- Manage internal customer complaint and warranty follow up
- Lead continues improvement internally and externally (supplier side)
- Lead engineering issue follow up
* Major Tasks
- Conduct Quality Audit (SQA) and Social Accountability (SA) to suppliers based on Stanley Black& Decker audit process. Trace improvement plan (CAP) and maintain the audit information into dedicated audit database.
- Conduct Pre-Shipment Inspection (or call EOLA, End of line audit). Responsible to issue official inspection report, request/review/follow up the CAP form the supplier, load audit result and maintain the information in system if any (For example, QM).
- Perform In-Process Audit (or called as CAPA or Compliance Audit) to the Stanley Black & Decker item be manufactured by the supplier. Follow up and implement corrective action either with the supplier or buy location (division). Maintain the information in dedicated audit database.
- Co-work with supplier on all different type of quality compliant and prepare CAP (corrective action plan)/LSS (LEAN & 6 Sigma) projects to avoid it happened again, include the complaint resource from:
+NCMR (or called DMR/notification)
+VOC (voice of customer)
- Work with supplier to develop continues improvement includes:
+Address and follow up the open issues after Product Launch (Quality Book/PQP/PPAP).
+Implement Engineering Change from Stanley Black & Decker side
Request/support Engineering Change (or called REA) from the supplier side
Root Cause analysis (finish bone, 5W, 8D)
+6 sigma project development
+ Lead and drive LEAN manufacturing in the supplier side. Improvement opportunity is no limited to
- Lead Time reduction
- Capacity Improvement/ramp up production plan
- MOQ reduction
- Avoid waste from production
- Guide and facilitate Stanley Black & Decker communication platform extended to the supplier side to improve communication related to engineering/quality control/product specification
- Drawing Access through Supplier Connect
- Material declaration (RSDS)
- Packaging Information through Supplier Connect
- Provide and explain Stanley Black & Decker engineering requirements if it is not confidential that includes:
+ EP (Engineering Procedure)
+ ES (Engineering Specification)
+ PS (Process Specification)
- Co-work with Purchasing Roles on developing supplier.
- Co-work with Project Engineer to facilitate necessary quality concept/requirement in the supplier side. With regional quality manager’s dedication, SQE could involve new product development as short/middle term support.
- Co-work with Test Lab to verify the product complied with product specification.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/college in Mechanical Engineering related
- 5 year working experience in quality control function
- Familiar with common international certification (ISO9000, QS9000, TS16949, SA8000).
- Require Audit Skill to conduct SQA and SA to the supplier side
- Be able to Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, OUTLOOK)
- Good English communication skills
- Problem Solving Skill (PDCA, 5W, 8D, DMAIC, LEAN)
- Project Management
- Ability of using SAP, MiniTab