Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ideal Supplier Quality Manager, reported directly to the Country General Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
* Experience in Quality Management, System, Quality Risk Assessment, Quality process, Product Safety Control, Inspection.
* Understand quality standard and deliver required specification with clients, based on good understanding on drawings.
* Supplier audit, monitor.
* Collaborate with other department for continuous quality improvement.
* Manage quality management system (QMS) of manufacturing supplier site, tools from end to end process to ensure that products meet required speciafications for quality, function and reliability prior to delivery.
* Daily related quality issues investigation and resolution.
* Good leadership to a small team.
The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or related discipline, combined with at least 7 years experience in manufacturing environment, working with manufacturing suppliers, with good understanding of the ISO, Quality Management System.
Fast learner, supplier quality management, problem solving. Candidates from Sheet Metal processing/ Plastic/ Machining manufacturing or trading company/sourcing office are highly preferred.
Good in English and Vietnamese.
* Attractive package + allowance
* Working locations: Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh City office, hybrid working/remotely/WFH
* Health care insurance
* Paid leave
* Training programs
* Oversea company trip
* Other benefits provided by the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc