Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Supplier Quality partner with Engineering, Styling, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain and other functional areas. Reporting to the Director of Supplier Quality for all supplier quality activities. The person in the company responsible for the development and implementation of the VinFast Supplier Quality Strategy and System and Supplier Quality processes and procedures.
Responsible for leading of the VinFast Supplier Quality activities through direct reports and, by extension, with all other functions. Establish excellent relationships with all functional leaders and external (3rd party) leaders involved in the vehicle definition, development and launch to ensure the achievement of both external and internal Quality Goals.
• Lead the Supplier Quality activities from concept through launch and the customer ownership experience
• Ensure that the VinGroup develops and delivers vehicles that the public wants to purchase and own
(no boring vehicles)
• Ensure that all programs meet the three measures of a successful vehicle launch: on time, excellent quality and meeting and/or exceeding program financial targets.
• Develop and implement VinGroup Supplier Quality Strategy and System and Supplier Quality processes and procedures
• Select, develop and train the Supplier Quality Team Members to effectively execute the supplier quality systems and processes to achieve both internal and external quality goals
• Establish people development as a core value to develop future leaders to achieve sustainable, continuous improvement
• Develop and implement an effective and efficient problem-solving system and process to help ensure a culture of rapid resolution of issues – fix or escalate
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Demonstrated successful leadership of direct organizations and teams
• Good common sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies
• Strong ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships
• 10+ years of experience in automotive industry (or relevant industries)
• Automotive industry knowledge or automotive mechanical knowledge is essential
• Expertise and experience in developing and implementing successful Quality Strategies, Systems, Processes and Procedures in the Product Development Quality area of the business; knowledge in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business at a minimum - Preferable to have Bachelors or advanced degrees in either engineering or business