What We Can Offer
* Direct Supervisor: Head of SC.
* Responsibilities and Duties
The SC Analysis shall be responsible for:
- Analysis of SC data of all subsidiaries in: Planning, DC and Transport.
- SC Cost performance and modelling.
1. Collect both SC operational and planning data
2. Build data model and template for performance reporting of SC control tower.
3. Analyze and interpret data, prepare charts, dashboards, and other reports to identify problematics areas, Gap analysis
4. Develop requirement / standards / solutions and cooperate with subsidiaries SC to improve performance.
Cost Performance and Modelling:
1. Costing for new operation model, new category, new distribution channel, new supplier.
2. Prepare monthly cost performance report, cost to serve analysis for management review, what if analysis
More than 3 years experience in SCM function in retail or FMCG industry.
Advanced knowledge in SC analysis: ABC analysis, SLOB management, CFR…
Advanced knowledge in costing methodology: activities-based costing, cost to serve, cost performance and modelling
Understanding logistics operation, retail operation
Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
With satisfactory skills on the use of office software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Accounting software and Power Point; and
Good interpersonal skills.