Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for the company's supply chain management, inventory control, shipping, logistics and distribution.
• Works closely and maintain a good relationship with all departments, in particular Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT and 4PL.
• To provide reports and prepare work related presentations for discussion and analysis.
• To monitor and maintain healthy inventory levels based on business input
• To ensure that the system and physical quantity is in check at all times.
• Ensuring that goods are tracked from origin to delivery
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
• Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
• Responsible to manage stocks holding efficiently for direct & indirect materials and finished Goods to avoid shortage and write off due to wrong planning.
• Responsible for ensuring efficient material availability and Suppliers Sourcing to meet Company Sales Requirement in line with the Company’s service, quality, cost, and production efficiency objectives. To ensure that Business Continuity is implemented.
• To lead transformational activities, build, work and negotiate contractual arrangements with business partners to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized across categories of expenditures within the region.
• To work closely with the Sourcing Plants to ensure efficiency in Planning & Supply.
• Optimize operational resources while implementing cost reductions and inventory management, meeting the yearly functional budgeted targets.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders. Ensure negotiation, tender and non-tender project plan implementation and effective execution within the perimeter of responsibility with the support of Logistics Sourcing Manager and other peers.
• Initiate cost saving possibility ideas with other stakeholders (e.g. Supply Chain Operations, Procurement)
• Manage import in coordination with Third Party Logistics (3PL) customs, other government agent, transporters, forwarding agents, and Finance.
• Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating shipments and distribution.
• To monitor and keep the detention, demurrage and monitoring (DDM) charges to a minimum via good shipping practices
• Logistics Group standard processes and contracts implementation within the perimeter of responsibility.
• Drive Logistics costs budgeting process, ensuring process coordination and data consistency.
• Assist logistics process inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
• Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
• Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies where required.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks
• Externally, to work closely and maintain a good relationship with the appointed forwarders, shipping companies,3rd party logistics, government agencies and any other vendors that deals frequently with the company
• Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
• Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
• Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
• Ensure that departmental SOP's are effective and practical for team's reference
• Review policies and working standards according to daily operation once a year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Supply Chain / related discipline.
• Minimum 6-8 years project procurement management experience, preferably in TRM Contract Management, Project Managements, and including service procurements.
• Experienced with International Logistics including export/import documentation, inventory control and 3PL warehousing
• Hands-on experience with supply chain management
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and coordinate projects across sites
• Ability to develop and maintain sourcing and negotiation strategy.
• Possesses knowledge of Order-to-Cash / business processes / SCM preferred
• Good understanding of the products / services of relevant business segments and functions at sub-regional level
Skills & Behavior:
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in English & Chinese Language
• Understand the needs of the business and be resourceful
• Advanced Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs & ERP.