What We Can Offer
• Demand Supply Planning:
o Manage the interfaces with all Sanofi supply chain teams and Regional Supply Chain organizations for demand (supply) planning, inventory planning, product delivery and new product planning follow-up.
o Ensure supply plans and DRP plans are on time and appropriate.
o Ensure SLA with all sources in place.
o Set up and take lead in monthly demand (supply) review with sources; Ensure consistency of all data, giving input about trend analysis, budgets and business plans to plants for whole holistic production planning without business wast
• Inventory mananagement:
o Prepare short shelf-life report, review, analyze and provide action plan, follow up and update status to minimize the risk of provision.
o Together with DRP executive to monitor inventory level at SAV and distributors in order to trigger proper DRP plan by warehouse by distributor at daily basic.
o Establish and review inventory levels at SAV and distributors to assure adequate operating stocks to meet customer service level.
o Provide and maintain master data for recording inventories and appropriate controls to accomplish the company's objectives.
- Co-lead and collaborate with across function to deliver Supply Chain and Company projects’s target:
• Supply Chain Projects:
o Define and collect all information requirements to have holistic view provided to Project team
o Do analysis based on collect database in term of financial impact, operational activity to trigger strategic plan and manage project in line with Corporate goals
o Prepare data and document to get upper level approval according to project stages
- Comply with Corporate responsibility:
• Corporate HSE responsibilities
o At any level of the organization, each individual is accountable for following all HSE guidelines and policies requested by the Group as well as contributing to the achievement of the HSE objectives.
o Line Manager is accountable for assuring compliance with the road safety program for driving employees under their supervision and leads by example.
o Ensure Group & local procedures, incl. internal control & compliance-related policies are properly applied & considered in his/her scope of responsibility.
• University degree, ideally in Business Administration or Supply Chain/Logistics/Planning.
Experience & knowledge:
• Mandatory: 2-4 years of professional experience in the Supply Chain/Logistics field for a multinational company.
• Beneficial: Professional experience in a company with manufacturing activity / experience in a foreign country / knowledge of the pharma sector
• English: Fluent (oral & written communication)
• Proficiency in MS Office / Presentation skill and knowledge in SAP are a plus
• Financial analysis