What We Can Offer
Key Objectives: Guaranteeing of constant availability of all products of Pfizer with a view of the demand and the sale within the expiry date. Keeping the existing distribution network satisfied by pro¬viding news on the market.
Data analysis and update templates and reports.
Reports to: GSC Market Lead
1. Principle Accountabilities
• Responsibility for all Supply and logistic activities and Inventory monitoring:
processing, controlling and monitoring orders and supplying stocks and contract wholesaler with the aim of fulfilling product needs
controlling balance between reported stock and real stock
establishing the link between In The Market and To The Market demand and inventory in order to guarantee a good flow of goods
solution of all problems arising with co-stocks, distributors and customers
optimizing the level of inventories in co-stocks
permanent observation of expiry date of the products
contact point to wholesaler and customs agent.
take part in prepare monthly rolling forecast
take part in manage shipping plan.
update supply demand in SC systems.
• Communication and co-operation with Commercial
• Fulfilling of other tasks assigned by direct report manager
• Take part in monthly Demand meeting and S&OP meeting
2. Frequent reports
• Regular and irregular inventories of co-stocks
• Waterfall analysis.
• Supply review
• Other reports requested by line manager.
3. Contact with others
• Internal: Marketing team, RA team, QA team, AMP team, Finance team, Regional team.
• External: Wholesalers, Customs Agent.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Supply chain/ Logistic/ Customer Relationship and Service management
Well understanding of integrated supply and customer service concepts
Good analytical abilities and excel
Strong interpersonal and English communication skills