What We Can Offer
• Inventory management
• Monitor and update stock levels and product delivery schedule
• Demand plan consensus
• Keep tracking and oversee production, delivery and billing.
• Assist logistics process for inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery.
• Manage current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals.
• Keep tracking of logistics and update inventory status.
• Managing Inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns.
• Assist logistics process for inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
• Collaborate with other team/function to ensure all operations (e.g. shipping, delivery) to meet team target.
• Monitor manufacturing and delivery processes
• Coordinates with HQ SCM/PM for demand plan, production and shipment
• Keep detailed records, generate reports to help management understand the logistics perspective.
• Monitoring Stock Status reports and expediting order fulfillment to ensure on time delivery
• Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
• Leading the internal initiative to implement and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system - NERP, SAP etc..
• Manage warehouse and oversee the movement and make proper stock FC
• Collaborate with other team/dept. for working process and run operation smoothly
• Gathers, organizes, and shares logistics information
• Other projects, assignments, and duties as required.
• At least 3 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Warehouse Management or relevant positions
• Good analysis and data management as well as communication skills.
• Hard working & careful.
• Ability to work individually or in team.
• Good English communication.